I'm terribly sorry I haven't been able to post something new but my PC at home is having major issues and I can't access it at all. Besides, blogging from a Blackberry is not getting it done at all. But right now, we are doing it up in Staten Island. I'm having a nice relaxing time with my family, friends and liqour. Remember, just because you love alcohol does not make you an alcoholic. An alcoholic suffers from alcoholism and his body depends on alcohol to maintain its "stability". My body doesn't need alcohol to function, therefore I am not an alcoholic. So let's proceed.
Well the first two weeks of 2010 have been interesting for me. I haven't exercised my New Year's Resolutions but I have wrote them down on paper. These first two weeks I have been interested in character analyzation of myself. I have been viewing myself and the world with a third eye so to speak. This is the only way one can better themselves, one has to analyze themselves from a far and study their flaws and shortcomings. I feel like I have been doing an adequate job of this. And I have even experimented with tweaking aspects of my character and I must say I'm loving the results.
I won't go into too much detail about that experiment, that's why I write rap lyrics. Listen to my songs on my upcoming mixtape called The Metamorphosis and you'll understand a bit better. Anyway, I want to send my thoughts and prayers to the families affected by the earthquake in Haiti. It is such a tragedy and it is absurd that the richest nations of the world including ourselves (U.S) have waited until "the last minute" in order to help out one of the poorest nations in the world. But nonetheless, I hope and pray to God that our neighbors in Haiti are fine and that the help that they need and deserve is granted to them.
I'm a little bit sad because I really thought I'd be done with my mixtape by this month. I'm having problems with the staff that I imposed on helping me bring my vision to life and therefore, I must postpone my mixtape until I can find someone who is willing to help me complete it. Word to the wise: When you make it a means to put yourself first and your interests first, you won't fail when it comes to your goals. Trust me, I have made a conscious effort to do so and despite the rocky beginning to my efforts, I am 100 percent confident that I won't regret the way I am carrying out my life.
This blog will end with this: Love yourself, love those who love you, and keep one eye out for the snakes. 1 Love.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I'm a little new to this blogging thing. The idea to start blogging first surfaced last year but due to my procrastination and vagabonding , has led to this blog being started now. Before I officially begin the new year, although a little late, I want to thank a few people that have led me to live the life that I currently lead.
- First and foremost, I would like to thank God, I want to thank him for the many obstacles and bumps on the road that he has placed in my path in order for me to overcome.
- Second, I would like to thank my mother for being just that, a mother. Even though at times she's a little bit overcaring and overprotective, you raised me as a mother and a father, for that I am grateful.
- Third of all, I want to thank my brother who as long as I have known him, has tried to better me as a person and helped me to find myself.
- Fourth, I want to thank the people that have managed to stick around in my life for many years, and have shown me that you care. You know who you are.
- Lastly, I would love to thank my father's wife for reuniting me with my father's side of the family. I will never forget the date of June 12, 2009. That was a very touching and life altering moment.