Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

I'm a little new to this blogging thing. The idea to start blogging first surfaced last year but due to my procrastination and vagabonding , has led to this blog being started now. Before I officially begin the new year, although a little late, I want to thank a few people that have led me to live the life that I currently lead.
  • First and foremost, I would like to thank God, I want to thank him for the many obstacles and bumps on the road that he has placed in my path in order for me to overcome.
  • Second, I would like to thank my mother for being just that, a mother. Even though at times she's a little bit overcaring and overprotective, you raised me as a mother and a father, for that I am grateful.
  • Third of all, I want to thank my brother who as long as I have known him, has tried to better me as a person and helped me to find myself.
  • Fourth, I want to thank the people that have managed to stick around in my life for many years, and have shown me that you care. You know who you are.
  • Lastly, I would love to thank my father's wife for reuniting me with my father's side of the family. I will never forget the date of June 12, 2009. That was a very touching and life altering moment.
On to the next piece of business. This will just be a little introduction into what I am trying to do with this blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase to the world, the life of a young Dominican man as he ventures through his life trying to make sense of the events that take place. At the same time, I want to further develop my writing skills and talents and this is the perfect way to do so. Each Sunday, I will post something new and if it's a special ocassion like a birthday or a memorable studio session or whatever, then I will post that too. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment